I have an old Town House and need to paint the interrior walls. The walls I can only describe as a Chalky effect and I need to paint them. Is this a case of just buying a few tins of white paint and a roller and painting over the walls or do I need to ensure I buy a specific type of paint.I am not really the DIY type of person but thought I would have a go so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Oh and how many caots of paint you suggest, the walls are white anyway but are flaking in parts as the house wasnt lived in for a while. I am living upstairs while I paint the ground floor so paint smells wont be a problem.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Motion Infographics Animation Company